Hi college pals! We’ve officially kicked off recruitment for our 2024-2025 college ambassador program and we want to hear from you.
As an official Catbird brand ambassador on your college campus, you’ll style our iconic 14k gold classics and newest releases in a way that is unique to you – creating content, hosting store & campus events, raising money for your favorite nonprofits, and sharing exclusive perks with your community.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected] with the following:
- Cover letter – we want to hear why you’d make a great ambassador!
- Link to social (Instagram & TikTok)
- Optional: a short video introducing yourself :)
What To Expect & Ambassador Perks
- A welcome package that includes your jewelry essentials & merch available exclusively to you
- A shopping credit that refreshes each semester!
- An ambassador exclusive discount code & referral code to share with friends
- Early access to our newest releases and gifting opportunities
- Professional mentorship and resume building experiences with our marketing, social media, and brand teams
- A network of jewelry enthusiasts & a trip to Catbird’s Brooklyn HQ!
- Create Catbird content that blends into your everyday life and personal style
- Host events at our stores & on your campus – we would love to host a shopping night benefiting your favorite nonprofits throughout the year as well!
- Share Catbird with your community, earning bonus shopping credits for referrals
- Opportunity to bring Catbird Forever Bracelets directly to your event for sorority, charity, and collegiate events
A Bit About Us
Found in Brooklyn in 2004, our team has always been fanatically obsessed with the idea of future heirlooms. We believe in sustainable, well made jewelry that is meant for everyday wear, for now through forever. Our fine pieces are designed in house, and made in the Brooklyn Navy Yard or with the help of vetted third party manufacturing partners. We proudly use over 90% recycled gold that has no new mining impact. This commitment extends to our diamonds, every brilliant cut diamond is 100% reclaimed, our lab grown diamonds are from SCS certified labs, and our mined diamonds are responsibly sourced through long standing partners. As we continue to grow with intention, our north star remains minimizing our impact and treating our community and planet with kindness.
The Catbird Giving Fund is also proud to have donated $2M (and counting!) to our charity partners whose mission is to further equality and opportunity.
This is Jewelry as Poetry.