Anna the Swan, Supreme
What We Love
A new swan is born. We labored over her graceful proportions to beautifully mimics the arc and curve of your finger, sitting close and low. Anna the Swan, Supreme shines with abandon and is sustainably set with 100% recycled diamonds reclaimed from jewelry that was waiting for a second life. Jewelry as poetry meets jewelry with a conscience.
The Swans are elegantly modern, instant heirloom engagement rings with classic lines and proportions; three stones to echo life’s past, present, and future. Each ring couples flawlessly with a multitude of wedding bands—shape shifting in mood and era depending upon the pairing. Deceptively strong, with our signature delicate proportions.
Made to last a lifetime, the collection is set and hand-finished in our Brooklyn studio by our expert team of in-house jewelers.
View all of our Swans here.
This ring is made with guaranteed recycled diamonds, and comes with a Catbird Certificate of Authenticity.
- 100% recycled solid 14k gold setting
- 1mm band with 12 pave set white diamonds
- .5ct brilliant cut recycled white diamond
- two 2mm brilliant cut recycled white diamonds, .035 ct each
- center stone is E-J, nearly colorless to colorless
- VS1-SI2 quality, hand-picked to insure beauty and quality
- .6 total carat weight
- each ring comes with GIA certification
- made in our Brooklyn studio
- additional information on recycled diamonds here