Things I love: Lauren
You can spot Lauren from her long mermaid hair and dreamy green eyes (that you will get lost in while having a conversation, I promise). She is a master jeweler in the making, identifies closely with frogs, and is in the process of making a headdress adorned with everything under the sun. Here are a few things she loves:
- Readings spreads from The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck.
- Stacking catbird’s turquoise baguette and threadbare with my favorite antique rings.
- Peppermint tea & raw honey.
- The magical buffalo skull from my Southwest camping adventure.
- Cuddling with my cockatiels Dennis & Angie.
- Doodling in my planner with a million different colored markers.
- Long car rides on backroads Upstate & building fires.
- Bittersweets Small Skull Memento Mori ring.
- Making dreamcatchers for special people in my life.
- Woodstock Handmade Houses By: Robert Haney & David Ballantine.