It's a new day. And I'm still obsessed with Yayoi Forest's new Dawn Ring. This stack is a slap across the face of joy and diamonds if you ask me. From the top: Yayoi Forest Dawn Ring, $390, New Catbird Fairy Light Eternity Bands in 14k Rose and White Gold, $1,300, Blanca M ...
Steph G. is a major babe. Period. She loves Modern Family and is always listening to the Beatles. Apparently she plays with her cat's feet a lot (according to an anonymous source) and plays bass in an awesome all-girl band called Desert Sharks. See I told you. Here a ...
- My little dreamboat kitties, Simon and Oliver.
- Making music, singing and playing bass.
- Avocados on everything.
- Memory and Mignon rings, especially when stacked.
- John Lennon and Patti Smith, they inspire me so.
- My Wild Unknown Tarot deck and guide - I'm pretty much obsessed.
- DS & Durga Siberian Snow, it's become my signature scent
- Old pictures of my beautiful relatives (this one is of my grandmother).
- Having my dad's vintage record player that he got overseas while in Vietnam.
Melissa is our resident stacking aficionado, nail art enthusiast, and reincarnated mermaid. She has Lady Godiva length hair, can draw a very cute cat (on paper and on nails!), and can instagram the hell outta jewelry. Here are a few things she loves:Mermaids (i am convinced that i w ...
- Mermaids (i am convinced that i was one in my past life)
- My teeny tiny princess, Jet
- A good DIY glitzy mani (my go-to's include DL Boom Boom Pow or Happy Birthday layered over a dark base)
- Snake inspired jewels (Oli + Me snake rings are one of my favorites)
- Red-tinted lip balm, not to be confused with cherry chapstick
- Black on black on black on black
- Fancy (and inexpensive!) bar soaps - i am an avid user of Saipua white grapefruit for body and Victoria egg white for face
- Mismatched studs for multiple ear piercings - Catbird's 2mm dia ctmh, 14k shoot the moon studs, and 14k ear cuff mixed with Satomi's diamond bar and Nan's small 14k disc - all in yellow gold
- Ashley Lyn Clinton - what a dream boat
- Instagramming EVERYTHING
We had a very very good day today. The birds looked beautiful, photos were taken, charcuterie was eaten (and pronounced correctly), and jewels were stacked high on all the catbirds. Someone mayyy have had a sip of wine and ended up half naked wearing only this stack..................... ...
Maddy, one of our master jewelers, is originally from California and loves apples but hates things made with apples (juice, apple sauce, etc). She took ballet for most of her life (a jeweler and ballerina! swoon), likes bunnies, and loves stone setting. Here are a few things she loves:&n ...
- Hiking and camping in Big Sur
- Tree Houses
- Catbird Black Diamond Studs
- Traditional Indian Jewelry
- Making Jewelry
- Napping in the sun
- Gems and Minerals!
- Dirty shoes
- Anything Todd Reed!
This stack has me dreaming of palm fronds and warmer weather. I should have hopped in Rony's suitcase and caught a free ride to Mexico. Or maybe I'll run down to Coober Pedy in search of some more sparkly white pebbles. Or not. I'll just wait here for Catbird to dazzle us with ...
You can spot Lauren from her long mermaid hair and dreamy green eyes (that you will get lost in while having a conversation, I promise). She is a master jeweler in the making, identifies closely with frogs, and is in the process of making a headdress adorned with everything under the sun. &nbs ...
- Readings spreads from The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck.
- Stacking catbird’s turquoise baguette and threadbare with my favorite antique rings.
- Peppermint tea & raw honey.
- The magical buffalo skull from my Southwest camping adventure.
- Cuddling with my cockatiels Dennis & Angie.
- Doodling in my planner with a million different colored markers.
- Long car rides on backroads Upstate & building fires.
- Bittersweets Small Skull Memento Mori ring.
- Making dreamcatchers for special people in my life.
- Woodstock Handmade Houses By: Robert Haney & David Ballantine.
A few need to know facts about our store manager, Rachel – she was born in France, raised in Burkina Faso and Nashville, she's got some fantastically bold eyebrows, and her kitten goes by the name of Sushi-Amadeus. She's also our shop mama bird making sure each and every single customer walks ...
- Bittersweets Pinky Club Rings (mine says Nashville in fact)
- Swedish Soap Facial Masks with my Roomie
- Big Big Trees!
- Nashville, TN
- My cat, Sushi-Amadeus
- Bedford Cheese Shop
- Banjo Music
- Phases of the Moon
- Fancy doors
- Lauren Wolf Rings (Cleopatra especially! swoon!!)
Courtnay is our sassy-sweet southern belle and ecommerce guru. She is decked out in sparkles daily, knows every internet sensation and and has the answers to literally any question you will ever have (about anything). Her tiny pup comes with just as much sass as her and we're all still t ...
- Taxidermied birds
- Jezebel evil eye ring
- Tarot Cards and Book
- Good old fashioned Southern ghost story
- Giant Dwarf Hair Pin
- Spanish moss
- Boom Boom Pow Pow nail polish
- My sweet little man (choripan)
- Frida Kahlo's amazing life and style
Meaghan (aka MER) is a seasoned catbirdette – she knows all the secret inner workings of the nest and makes sure things run smoothly around here. She's a bird that'll ease your stress and make you happy every time you see her. When she's not working her magic, you'll find her at a show p ...
- Six little munchkins who call me auntie Meg
- A hand written note
- Mixing metals and textures and stacking my paws with Catbird, Satomi, Bittersweets, and Blanca rings
- Few things get my heart going like seeing concerts... my happy place
- Pizza, I'd travel anywhere for a good slice of za
- My new Chained to My Heart earrings, perfectly paired with everything
- My big red scarf
- Anything comfy and cozy; big sweaters, long johns, a soft tee
- A good vinyl on a lazy sunday
- Family, friends, and my boy clancy
Laila, one of our in-house jewelers, likes natural medicine and used to make boob jewelry. She is from Texas and has an eclectic collection of tattoos. Her favorite station on pandora is Monster Mash and she's got a good arm for a hammer texture (see her handiwork on our Classic Hammered ...