Rings so delicious, you might want to take a bite. Go on, have a nibble...Pictured from top to bottom, left to right.Satomi Kawakita Rosecut Solitaire, $906, J.Lingnau Glynnis Eternity Band, $1,300, Elisa Solomon Ombre Eternity Band, $1,420, Satomi Kawakita Vertical Bar Ring, $390, Ila & I ...
Satomi Kawakita Rosecut Solitaire, $906, J.Lingnau Glynnis Eternity Band, $1,300, Elisa Solomon Ombre Eternity Band, $1,420, Satomi Kawakita Vertical Bar Ring, $390, Ila & I Nehra Band, $1,650, Katrina Lapenne Braid Ring, $121, Satomi Kawakita Circle Eternity Band, $1,860, Polly Wales Medium Band - Multi Color Sapphires, $2,940.
Katie Diamond Suri Ring, $2,415, Bittersweets NY O'Big Twig Ring With Diamonds, $5,800.
You can spot Lauren from her long mermaid hair and dreamy green eyes (that you will get lost in while having a conversation, I promise). She is a master jeweler in the making, identifies closely with frogs, and is in the process of making a headdress adorned with everything under the sun. &nbs ...
- Readings spreads from The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck.
- Stacking catbird’s turquoise baguette and threadbare with my favorite antique rings.
- Peppermint tea & raw honey.
- The magical buffalo skull from my Southwest camping adventure.
- Cuddling with my cockatiels Dennis & Angie.
- Doodling in my planner with a million different colored markers.
- Long car rides on backroads Upstate & building fires.
- Bittersweets Small Skull Memento Mori ring.
- Making dreamcatchers for special people in my life.
- Woodstock Handmade Houses By: Robert Haney & David Ballantine.
A few need to know facts about our store manager, Rachel – she was born in France, raised in Burkina Faso and Nashville, she's got some fantastically bold eyebrows, and her kitten goes by the name of Sushi-Amadeus. She's also our shop mama bird making sure each and every single customer walks ...
- Bittersweets Pinky Club Rings (mine says Nashville in fact)
- Swedish Soap Facial Masks with my Roomie
- Big Big Trees!
- Nashville, TN
- My cat, Sushi-Amadeus
- Bedford Cheese Shop
- Banjo Music
- Phases of the Moon
- Fancy doors
- Lauren Wolf Rings (Cleopatra especially! swoon!!)
Meaghan (aka MER) is a seasoned catbirdette – she knows all the secret inner workings of the nest and makes sure things run smoothly around here. She's a bird that'll ease your stress and make you happy every time you see her. When she's not working her magic, you'll find her at a show p ...
- Six little munchkins who call me auntie Meg
- A hand written note
- Mixing metals and textures and stacking my paws with Catbird, Satomi, Bittersweets, and Blanca rings
- Few things get my heart going like seeing concerts... my happy place
- Pizza, I'd travel anywhere for a good slice of za
- My new Chained to My Heart earrings, perfectly paired with everything
- My big red scarf
- Anything comfy and cozy; big sweaters, long johns, a soft tee
- A good vinyl on a lazy sunday
- Family, friends, and my boy clancy
You may know Anna if you've ever called or emailed regarding a web order. She is the sweet voice on the other line (or email) making sure things run smoothly and keeping customers happy. She sometimes wears big bows in her hair, has the best foot tattoos we've ever seen, and we're all je ...
- my perfect pooch named oliver olaf thor
- van morrison, because his music tickles my soul
- my catbird pinky stack, includes CB + Bittersweets
- living in my 1900's brooklyn brownstone apartment
- ila & i blossom lady, i wear it everyday, no like really - everyday
- my scandinavian flower feet, it's what everyone notices first
- vintage paint by numbers, they are cheap and classic
- steve's salted carmel ice cream, perfect combination of sweet and savory, just perfect.
- deborah lippmann modern love because it matches everything, and i need everything to match
- egg white face soap is the best $5.00's you'll ever spend!
- quick cabin getaways with my honey
- things that are all white everywhere
Why not start the new year off with a bang. I mean, a girl can dream, right? 1. Dainty Stacking Pavé Ring, 14k rose gold, $4102. Lily Leaf Ring with diamonds, 14k rose gold, $6953. Flat Band – 14k rose gold with 14 black diamonds, $7104. Blair Eternity Band, 18k rose gold, $1 ...
This is a very special How We Wear It as this gorgeous snap shot came from one of our amazing customers, Jessica! We were so proud of her Catbird stacks we had to share!Ring Finger: Mignon First Knuckle Ring, $48.00Center Finger: Ampersand Ring, $96.00, Twisted Stacker, $64.00, Satomi Kawakita Bar R ...
We are extra big fans of everything Jenn of Le Fashion does on her beautiful blog so you can only imagine how tickled we were to see that two of our favorite stacking rings made it into her list of top 20 gifts ideas - see it in it's entirety, here!#3. Catbird Star Ring, $96 . #4 ...
I'd venture to say that Lizzie has four of the coolest stacked fingers I have ever seen. There isn't a metal, stone or texture that this gal doesn't wear and, as you can see, she wears them all effortlessly.Index Finger: houses a Satomi Kawakita + Bittersweets New York Sandwich - closest to her knuc ...
Index Finger: houses a Satomi Kawakita + Bittersweets New York Sandwich - closest to her knuckle she wears The Tiniest Diamond Ring, $230, by Satomi. Beneath that she is wearing two Bittersweets Famous Letter Rings, starting at $125, with The Tiniest Ruby Ring, $190 in between.
Center Finger: she wears the chain of her Finger Bracelet, $385, with a dreamy antique Emerald she received from her grandparents for her 16th birthday directly above, Blanca Monrós Gómez Seed Ring, $215, Katrina Lapenne Braid Ring, $33 in sterling silver, Twisted Stacker, $64, and a First Knuckle Ring, $64.
Ring Finger: Yayoi Forest Crossing Ring, $326 in store, Bittersweets Marquise Twig Ring with an Opal, $650, and a First Knuckle Ring, $64.
Pinky: Silver Chain Ring, on sale! $20.
I obviously also have to mention that her smiley face tattoo is totally the best.
It's no wonder that our buyer, Leigh, has some of the fanciest hands in Brooklyn. Her finger real estate is high and she only allows herself to buy and wear pieces with significant meaning, two of which were passed on to her from her mother (seen here, her bracelet and top ring on her center finger) ...
Meaghan is really great at giving multiple Catbird designers love within her stacks. She wears two Catbird First Knuckle Rings on her ring finger, $64/each, a Blanca Monros Gomez Seed Ring, $170, stacked on get center finger with a Satomi Kawakita Tiny City Band, $170, a custom birde ...
Meaghan is really great at giving multiple Catbird designers love within her stacks. She wears two Catbird First Knuckle Rings on her ring finger, $64/each, a Blanca Monros Gomez Seed Ring, $170, stacked on get center finger with a Satomi Kawakita Tiny City Band, $170, a custom birdette m. green gold Bittersweets pinky ring gifted to her.
Also, we aren't all lucky enough to have a mama bird who picks us up amazing vintage pieces for our birthdays each year so we tend to drool over all of Meaghan's vintage rings - here she is wearing a beautiful turquoise piece on her ring finger.
Jules, photographed casually sunbathing with her chubby cat Lolo, is an expert at mixing metals as well as textures - she also has just about the cutest signature we've ever seen.From bottom to top, her center finger stack is a Yayoi Forest's Belt Band in yellow gold, $860, Katrina Lapenne's B ...
From bottom to top, her center finger stack is a Yayoi Forest's Belt Band in yellow gold, $860, Katrina Lapenne's Braid Ring in sterling silver, $66 and the Adjustable Arrow Ring in brass, $32. All available in store and online.
She is also wearing a custom birdette j. pinky ring gifted to her by the lovely Robin of Bittersweets NY.
Have a stack you love? We'd love to share it, email your photos to email@example.com.