chained to my heart
Where exactly did October go? And for that matter, where is November going? Before we go full Yuletide in just a few weeks, we're keeping the moody spirit of the fall season for a little while longer. Lately Sarah has been wearing one of my favorite jewelry motifs, the serpent. I love ...
And almost all of us Catbirdettes have a few of these mini velvet pumpkins sprinkled around our homes. They serve no functional purpose but are entirely delightful in a sort of dark-oddity way that makes me think Tim Burton might own a few. Each is unique, with real pumpkin and squash stems.
Of course, these pumpkins do best in a Tarot Deck scented environment.
Meaghan (aka MER) is a seasoned catbirdette – she knows all the secret inner workings of the nest and makes sure things run smoothly around here. She's a bird that'll ease your stress and make you happy every time you see her. When she's not working her magic, you'll find her at a show p ...
- Six little munchkins who call me auntie Meg
- A hand written note
- Mixing metals and textures and stacking my paws with Catbird, Satomi, Bittersweets, and Blanca rings
- Few things get my heart going like seeing concerts... my happy place
- Pizza, I'd travel anywhere for a good slice of za
- My new Chained to My Heart earrings, perfectly paired with everything
- My big red scarf
- Anything comfy and cozy; big sweaters, long johns, a soft tee
- A good vinyl on a lazy sunday
- Family, friends, and my boy clancy
Rosie, our sweet Australian transplant has curated the most dreamy selection of things she loves. When she's not smiling in the shop wrapped in her custom suede shawl, you can find her writing or cutting a rug (we hear she won a dance-off in Australia once. We're talking tw ...
- Jane Birkin, the ultimate
- Oils for all occasions — for your hair, face, fragrance and body
- Stacks for your earholes – Claire Kinder's seamless hoops in gold (available in store), a rose gold ear cuff, and a single 2mm Chained to My Heart earring
- Sleeping beside my tarot deck and matching candle
- Everything about the nineties, especially kate and johnny
- Dreamy dreamcatchers, for ensnaring all evils
- The beaches back home
- Lucas' Papaw Ointment, my saving grace
We know that diamonds are a girls best friend but what about a diamond with a seductive chain hanging beneath??!We updated the diamond stud, gave it an element of texture with a teensy chain that loops around your ear and we won't lie to you, we all fell right in love. Plus, we sell ...
We updated the diamond stud, gave it an element of texture with a teensy chain that loops around your ear and we won't lie to you, we all fell right in love. Plus, we sell these beauties as singles so you can mix+match and where them wherever you'd like! Oh and we made them in emerald too ;).
Rony, single Chained to My Heart Earring 14k yellow gold, 3mm diamond $450; Nancy Kraskin Long Disc Drops, $398. Candice, single Chained To My Heart Earring 14k white gold + rose gold chain, 2mm diamond, $220, Catbird Heart Studs, $96. Melissa, single Chained To My Heart Earring 14k white gold + rose gold chain, 2mm diamond, $220.
Emerald Chained To My Heart Earring, Single 2mm $155, Single 3mm $200.