Courtnay is our sassy-sweet southern belle and ecommerce guru. She is decked out in sparkles daily, knows every internet sensation and and has the answers to literally any question you will ever have (about anything). Her tiny pup comes with just as much sass as her and we're all still t ...
- Taxidermied birds
- Jezebel evil eye ring
- Tarot Cards and Book
- Good old fashioned Southern ghost story
- Giant Dwarf Hair Pin
- Spanish moss
- Boom Boom Pow Pow nail polish
- My sweet little man (choripan)
- Frida Kahlo's amazing life and style
You may know Anna if you've ever called or emailed regarding a web order. She is the sweet voice on the other line (or email) making sure things run smoothly and keeping customers happy. She sometimes wears big bows in her hair, has the best foot tattoos we've ever seen, and we're all je ...
- my perfect pooch named oliver olaf thor
- van morrison, because his music tickles my soul
- my catbird pinky stack, includes CB + Bittersweets
- living in my 1900's brooklyn brownstone apartment
- ila & i blossom lady, i wear it everyday, no like really - everyday
- my scandinavian flower feet, it's what everyone notices first
- vintage paint by numbers, they are cheap and classic
- steve's salted carmel ice cream, perfect combination of sweet and savory, just perfect.
- deborah lippmann modern love because it matches everything, and i need everything to match
- egg white face soap is the best $5.00's you'll ever spend!
- quick cabin getaways with my honey
- things that are all white everywhere
1. Robert's RoseWater, $10Rachel, Store Manager: My skin is super dry (and super pale!) and sometimes I feel like my pores are so big they resemble what a black hole would look like if you could see them in space. I adore Robert's Rosewater and every night after I wash my face, I dab a little on som ...
Tina is our California babe, you can always find her with a smile on her face and as you can see, her hands are basically smiling on the daily from all the treats she stacks on them. Lucky for Tina's hands, she inherited the beautiful opal flower from her mother and the gold flower fr ...
It's no wonder that our buyer, Leigh, has some of the fanciest hands in Brooklyn. Her finger real estate is high and she only allows herself to buy and wear pieces with significant meaning, two of which were passed on to her from her mother (seen here, her bracelet and top ring on her center finger) ...