Oli and me
Melissa is our resident stacking aficionado, nail art enthusiast, and reincarnated mermaid. She has Lady Godiva length hair, can draw a very cute cat (on paper and on nails!), and can instagram the hell outta jewelry. Here are a few things she loves:Mermaids (i am convinced that i w ...
- Mermaids (i am convinced that i was one in my past life)
- My teeny tiny princess, Jet
- A good DIY glitzy mani (my go-to's include DL Boom Boom Pow or Happy Birthday layered over a dark base)
- Snake inspired jewels (Oli + Me snake rings are one of my favorites)
- Red-tinted lip balm, not to be confused with cherry chapstick
- Black on black on black on black
- Fancy (and inexpensive!) bar soaps - i am an avid user of Saipua white grapefruit for body and Victoria egg white for face
- Mismatched studs for multiple ear piercings - Catbird's 2mm dia ctmh, 14k shoot the moon studs, and 14k ear cuff mixed with Satomi's diamond bar and Nan's small 14k disc - all in yellow gold
- Ashley Lyn Clinton - what a dream boat
- Instagramming EVERYTHING
I've never been a huge fan of wearing sparkles on New Years Eve BUT I am a huge fan of wearing loads of sparklies on my fingers. So when I was tasked with building a stack worthy of a New Years Eve celebration I loaded up on colors, textures and shapes - you can see the full look dancing around on o ...