We made a sweater! Our friends at Wool and the Gang a.k.a the coolest girls in knitting helped us design this oh-so-cozy and perfectly chunky wool number. Emblazoned with 'Kitten' across the front, we think it'll make a fine addition to any kitten's winter rotation. And though we really want to ...
Melissa is our resident stacking aficionado, nail art enthusiast, and reincarnated mermaid. She has Lady Godiva length hair, can draw a very cute cat (on paper and on nails!), and can instagram the hell outta jewelry. Here are a few things she loves:Mermaids (i am convinced that i w ...
- Mermaids (i am convinced that i was one in my past life)
- My teeny tiny princess, Jet
- A good DIY glitzy mani (my go-to's include DL Boom Boom Pow or Happy Birthday layered over a dark base)
- Snake inspired jewels (Oli + Me snake rings are one of my favorites)
- Red-tinted lip balm, not to be confused with cherry chapstick
- Black on black on black on black
- Fancy (and inexpensive!) bar soaps - i am an avid user of Saipua white grapefruit for body and Victoria egg white for face
- Mismatched studs for multiple ear piercings - Catbird's 2mm dia ctmh, 14k shoot the moon studs, and 14k ear cuff mixed with Satomi's diamond bar and Nan's small 14k disc - all in yellow gold
- Ashley Lyn Clinton - what a dream boat
- Instagramming EVERYTHING
You may know Anna if you've ever called or emailed regarding a web order. She is the sweet voice on the other line (or email) making sure things run smoothly and keeping customers happy. She sometimes wears big bows in her hair, has the best foot tattoos we've ever seen, and we're all je ...
- my perfect pooch named oliver olaf thor
- van morrison, because his music tickles my soul
- my catbird pinky stack, includes CB + Bittersweets
- living in my 1900's brooklyn brownstone apartment
- ila & i blossom lady, i wear it everyday, no like really - everyday
- my scandinavian flower feet, it's what everyone notices first
- vintage paint by numbers, they are cheap and classic
- steve's salted carmel ice cream, perfect combination of sweet and savory, just perfect.
- deborah lippmann modern love because it matches everything, and i need everything to match
- egg white face soap is the best $5.00's you'll ever spend!
- quick cabin getaways with my honey
- things that are all white everywhere
Why not start the new year off with a bang. I mean, a girl can dream, right? 1. Dainty Stacking Pavé Ring, 14k rose gold, $4102. Lily Leaf Ring with diamonds, 14k rose gold, $6953. Flat Band – 14k rose gold with 14 black diamonds, $7104. Blair Eternity Band, 18k rose gold, $1 ...
This is a very special How We Wear It as this gorgeous snap shot came from one of our amazing customers, Jessica! We were so proud of her Catbird stacks we had to share!Ring Finger: Mignon First Knuckle Ring, $48.00Center Finger: Ampersand Ring, $96.00, Twisted Stacker, $64.00, Satomi Kawakita Bar R ...
One of our newest kittens, Rachel, has quickly joined the ring stacking club. I first noticed her single teensy D Alphabet Ring, $56 in sterling silver, and I had to immediately ask what it stood for and she quickly replied, it's a secret! But really, she's as cute as they come and is adoringly ...
One of our newest kittens, Rachel, has quickly joined the ring stacking club. I first noticed her single teensy D Alphabet Ring, $56 in sterling silver, and I had to immediately ask what it stood for and she quickly replied, it's a secret! But really, she's as cute as they come and is adoringly rocking her boyfriends first initial (aww!). Rachel shows off her left hand above, which has a mixture of metals and texture, just the way we like it!!
On her ring finger she wears a separated stack of First Knuckle Rings in our Classic Hammered First Knuckle Ring, $64, and a Twisted Stacker, $64. She is wearing a Dark and Stormy Ring, $122, on her center finger and is wearing a Classic Hammered First Knuckle Ring, $38 in size 5 and above in sterling silver, with a Twisted Stacker, $74 in size 5 and above, a Threadbare, $44, on the top of her stack and on the first knuckle of her index finger!
Needless to say, our newest kitten's lil' paws fit in puuurfectly. xx coco.
There are a couple things that make me instantly like you - you have sparkly fingernails, you're a Detroit native, you can play an instrument just to name a few. Well, let me tell you Steph G not only has sparkly finger nails but she's got fancy ring stacks to match, she wears her Detroit gear ...
This stack is a bit peculiar and on first sight I would have never thought to layer these two rings together. But I fell in love and couldn't stop obsessing over this duo. The crab claw wraps itself so perfectly around the triangle, it's like they're spooning. It's just too cute.&n ...
You can often spot some variation of this stack on any Catbird. It is a staple of ours and somehow we all manage to find different ways to wear the same rings. That's the beauty of it. Lucky for you all, most of them are on sale (but only until tomorrow!) so you can try too. 1 ...
5. Gold Twisted Stacker, $64
Coco and I nearly fought over this new lapis necklace. That, as well as ALL the other new pieces from Nancy Kraskin. She won and is seen here wearing Nan's new lapis necklace stacked with her staple teardrop. They are just 1 inch different in length which creates the most ideal nec ...
Tina is our California babe, you can always find her with a smile on her face and as you can see, her hands are basically smiling on the daily from all the treats she stacks on them. Lucky for Tina's hands, she inherited the beautiful opal flower from her mother and the gold flower fr ...