Courtnay is our sassy-sweet southern belle and ecommerce guru. She is decked out in sparkles daily, knows every internet sensation and and has the answers to literally any question you will ever have (about anything). Her tiny pup comes with just as much sass as her and we're all still t ...
- Taxidermied birds
- Jezebel evil eye ring
- Tarot Cards and Book
- Good old fashioned Southern ghost story
- Giant Dwarf Hair Pin
- Spanish moss
- Boom Boom Pow Pow nail polish
- My sweet little man (choripan)
- Frida Kahlo's amazing life and style
Rosie, our sweet Australian transplant has curated the most dreamy selection of things she loves. When she's not smiling in the shop wrapped in her custom suede shawl, you can find her writing or cutting a rug (we hear she won a dance-off in Australia once. We're talking tw ...
- Jane Birkin, the ultimate
- Oils for all occasions — for your hair, face, fragrance and body
- Stacks for your earholes – Claire Kinder's seamless hoops in gold (available in store), a rose gold ear cuff, and a single 2mm Chained to My Heart earring
- Sleeping beside my tarot deck and matching candle
- Everything about the nineties, especially kate and johnny
- Dreamy dreamcatchers, for ensnaring all evils
- The beaches back home
- Lucas' Papaw Ointment, my saving grace
Courtnay picks our sparkly and special gifts for her Grandma, sister and mom!1. For my lovely gramamma, Yiye, Isa's Restoratives Lilac Rouge, $22.00, some of Catbird's Travel Candles, $12.00, for her porch (especially when the Southern Spring comes back) and finally, the Up in The Air Gold Bottom Di ...
1. For my lovely gramamma, Yiye, Isa's Restoratives Lilac Rouge, $22.00, some of Catbird's Travel Candles, $12.00, for her porch (especially when the Southern Spring comes back) and finally, the Up in The Air Gold Bottom Dish, $42.00, so she can stow her finger's worth of amazing rings.
2. For my ever picky (yet classy as a mofo) younger sister, it's a grab bag of the Gold Sparkler Star Bobby Pin, $18.00, Roberts Florentine Rosewater, $10.00, and Deborah Lippmann's Cleopatra in New York, $16.00, a representation of her ever-evolving commitment to simple beauty.
3. I'd love to give my amazing momma John Derian's Rose With Ant Plate, $48.00 - a lovely reminder for when winter has taken all the flowers away. Add onto that, a dedication to my mom's spirit, the Slip Into The Darkness Gift Set, $132.00 (perfect for the gothic Southern narrative embedded in our veins).
We asked our beautiful birds what they plan to gift this year and each gift they so thoughtfully put together was just as adorable as the next! These are Elana's gifts for her ever so secret BFF's.BFF #1 Seeing as she is one of the sweetest girls on the planet, it makes perfect sense ...
BFF #1 Seeing as she is one of the sweetest girls on the planet, it makes perfect sense that when it comes to her you can never go wrong with sugar so I will be giving her a bottle of Cardamom-Clove Syrup, $11, to spice up her Eggnog and a matching set of Brooklyn tumblers, $25/each in store, for each of us so we can sip our Eggnog under a blanket while watching Freaks and Geeks for the thousandth time.
BFF #2 I have heard enough ghost stories from this girl to know exactly what she wants - I will be getting her a Tarot Deck by The Wild Unknown, $40, + a Tarot Deck Candle, $12, and I will be be fully expecting a cozy (and creepy) winter full of invitations to tarot readings + séances at her house.
BFF #3 I feel confident that she will give the Salut! Flask, $22, a loving home in her pocket and because I am a responsible friend, I'm also giving her a Compass Keychain, $8, just to make sure she always finds her way home after the party.
Stay tuned to see what the rest of our birds are gifting! If you're looking for other gift ideas check out What To Give! xx coco