We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
RETAIL INVENTORY ASSISTANT - PT
We are looking for a part time Inventory Assistant to support the merchandising team in coordinating inventory-related tasks. This position is three days a week and requires working cross-functionally across departments, but is based at our Williamsburg store.
- assisting managers with receiving, tagging, and maintaining inventory throughout the store and in backstock
- coordinating stock transfers and allocating merchandise to webs orders
- restocking merchandise on the floor and optimizing floor space
- compiling, organizing, and communicating inventory needs to merchandise managers
- checking quality, quantity, and accuracy of incoming inventory
- performing routine checks on current inventory to ensure accurate stock levels
- ad hoc administrative tasks
We’re looking for a proactive team player who can work independently, as well as collaboratively. Our ideal candidate is available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12-8pm. Must have excellent communication skills and a keen attention to detail. Previous experience in a related field, familiarity with Microsoft Excel, and an understanding of basic retail math is preferred.
There is potential for growth. It is a lovely place to work with a team of awesome people. Do not apply if you are not available during the holidays - additional hours during holiday season is required.
Please email and tell us about yourself - do not just send a resumé. Make sure to write "Retail Inventory Assistant " in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
SALES ASSOCIATE - PT
We are looking for an experienced Sales Associate to work Saturdays and Tuesdays with the option to pick up other shifts in our busy store helping customers in a warm, friendly, beautiful environment. Retail experience an absolute must.
- all aspects of customer service
- assisting managers to receive, price, display, clean, and maintain inventory throughout the store
- restocking merchandise on the floor
Looking for someone who understands that customer service is the MOST important thing. Someone who is nice, friendly, easy to get along with and has a good measure of common sense. Jewelry knowledge a plus. Please email a cover letter with some information about yourself as well as a resumé and availability. Please put "PT SALES ASSOC." in the subject line.
FULL TIME STONE SETTER
We are looking to hire a full time bench jeweler with strong stone setting skills in our Williamsburg studio.
- 2-4 years stone setting experience is a must
- strong bench jeweler skills (soldering, polishing, assembly)
- casting finishing
- attention to details a must
- efficient time management and ability to multitask
Must have excellent communication skills since you will be working as part of a team. We are a growing company that produces a large amount of jewelry, you must be willing to embrace repetition as a challenge or mantra. FT position is five days a week in our jewelry studio in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Email a resumé, cover letter, and images of your work. Please make sure “STONE SETTER APPLICATION” is in the subject line.