We’re currently seeking an enthusiastic & ambitious intern for spring semester to work with our PR & Marketing team. They will assist with daily Marketing & PR tasks that include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating sample tracking and loans
- Manage sample inventory & organization
- Maintain press clippings
- Assist with tracking and measuring effectiveness of all PR and social media initiatives for monthly reporting
- Research for partnerships & new media program
- Assist on maintenance and development of partnerships program
- Assist in planning our ongoing events calendar
- Opportunity to assist on photography shoots
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has had previous internships in PR / Fashion PR.
- Is available to work two to three days a week from our Brooklyn HQ (January-April)
- Has excellent communication skills, is well written, organized, and is magic!
- This is a part-time position that is eligible for pay and/or college credit. Please email resumé and cover letter, and write "COMMUNICATIONS INTERN" in the subject line.
If you are interested in joining our team but don't see a position listed that you are suited for please email us! Please include a resumé and tell us a lot about yourself.
Make sure to check back here and to follow us on Instagram (@catbirdnyc). We often post about positions there.