We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
Graphic Design + Photo Intern
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative graphic design intern with a specialization in photo editing to join our creative team for the second semester. They will assist with daily graphic design and photo editing tasks that include but are not limited to the following:
- Photo retouching, image editing, and color management of our beautiful jewelry. Heavy focus on ecommerce product listings. Experience retouching metals and stones are a plus!
- Design marketing and digital assets (emails, web pages, signage) for our campaigns
- Assist with visual social media assets including Pinterest and Instagram
- Assist in the hand-off of digital design assets to developers and print files to print vendors
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables to help elevate the creative level of the work coming out of the company
- Source and create print-ready imagery for press photo requests
- Maintain our extensive product imagery archive
Our ideal candidate:
- A senior with previous graphic design internship experience
- Is available to work two days a week from our Brooklyn HQ for the second semester (Jan-April/May)
- Is proficient in latest Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Basic photography and retouching skills preferred. And highly motivated to learn and develop those skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced highly creative retail environment
- Must be self-motivated, extremely organized, and detail-oriented
This is a part-time position that is eligible for college credit + a weekly stipend. Kindly note, in order to be considered for this position you MUST be able to receive school credit. Please email email@example.com a resumé, cover letter and portfolio. Write "GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN" in the subject line.
E-Commerce Customer Service Associate - Full Time
We are looking for a full-time Customer Service Associate in our E-commerce Department. This is a junior position on our team with plenty of room to grow! Starting hours are Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 6pm. Hours will change during our holiday season.
- Provide exceptional and personalized service to customers via email, phone, and LiveChat
- Navigate order management systems to process orders and support customer relationships
- Brainstorm ways to create out-of-this-world customer experiences with your manager
- Help cultivate a warm and inviting culture in order to assist our customers
- Passionate for all things Catbird
- 1+ year(s) of experience in Customer Service (or similar field)
- Maintains a positive attitude with an all-hands-on-deck team mentality
- Detail-oriented in an awesome (possibly scary) way
- Problem solving mastermind
- Eager to learn and grow
- Empathetic, genuine, honest, encouraging and kind
- Experience with jewelry or luxury brands is a plus
Please email us and tell us about yourself - do not just send a resumé. Make sure to write "E-Commerce Customer Service Associate" in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.