We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
Part Time E-COMMERCE FULFILLMENT ASSISTANT
We are looking for a part time E-Commerce Fulfillment Associate that will assist our E-commerce and Customer Service team 3 days a week. Starting hours are Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 9:30 am - 6pm. Hours will change during our holiday season.
- Picking and packing web orders
- General knowledge of jewelry
- Light assembly and prep work
- Adding a personal touch to all orders
- Assisting all members of the e-commerce team
- Getting orders out the door quickly and correctly
Candidates must be:
- Great at (and enjoy!) making a pretty package quickly
- Detail-oriented, with the ability and patience to work with small + delicate items
- Extremely organized
- A fantastic team player with amazing communication skills
- A problem solving pro!
- Web fulfillment experience and/or jewelry knowledge a plus!
- MUST be available from Thanksgiving through Christmas (Please do not apply if you know you will be away during that time.)
Please email and tell us about yourself - do not just send a resume. Make sure to write "E-com Shipping Assistant" in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
QUALITY CONTROL ASSISTANT
Catbird is looking for a detail oriented person to join our Quality Control Team as a Quality Control Assistant!
Responsibilites include but are not limited to:
- Visually inspecting all jewelry produced in house to meet specifications and established standards
- Collect and input quality information, including data entry and photo documentation
- Communicate quality concerns and product information with QC Coordinator, Jewelers, Work Planner, Trainers and Merchandising
Requirements and Experience:
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and works with a sense of urgency.
- 1-2 years of experience in the jewelry industry - knowledge of general jewelry terminology and fabrication is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to manage sensitive information with discretion
- Knowledge of G Suite, experience with Team Work preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Full time position
Applicant emails can be sent to email@example.com.
PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
We are looking for an experienced Sales Associate to work weekends plus one weekday with the option to pick up other available shifts in our busy Bedford Avenue store.
All Catbird sales associates represent the brand ensuring the highest standards of customer service. Retail experience an absolute must.
- Provide exceptional and personalized service to customers
- Help cultivate a warm and inviting shopping experience
- Assist managers in restocking, cleaning and tagging merchandise
- Be detail oriented and observant during the POS process
- 1+ year(s) of retail experience
- Consistant availablity on weekend days
- Someone who understands that customer service is the MOST important thing
- Can think on your feet and posesses good common sense
- Passionate about all things Catbird
Primary Goals: The inventory nexus points for all departments. Responsible for overall budgeting, forecasting, merchandising strategy and goals with co-creative director. Ensures proper flow of inventory, keeps team on budget. Works closely with head of studio operations, business manager, co-creative directors. Manages a small team.
We are looking for someone extremely detail-oriented who can not only see the big picture, who is nimble in their thinking, has a passion for independent brands and a start-up mentality.
- Budgeting to meet sales targets at multiple levels
- Assist creative directors in product assortment & sales analysis
- Forecasting for both house line and outside designers, from topline to product level
- Reviewing systems and best practices
- Report analysis
- Manages planners and purchasing assistants
- High level decision making
- Maintaining inventory goals
- 5 years merchandise planning experience, preferably with a diverse product range
- Adept at learning new platforms
- A keen mind and extreme versatility in analytics, statistics and math
- Advanced Excel skills
- Management experience - must be comfortable managing a team spread across locations
- Adaptable, flexible, must be a pleasure to work with - this is an all-hands-on-deck environment
Please email resumé and cover letter and write "MERCHANDISE PLANNER" in the subject line.
FULL TIME BENCH JEWELER
We are looking to hire full time bench jewelers to make our Catbird jewelry line.
- strong bench jeweler skills (soldering, polishing, assembly)
- casting finishing
- attention to details a must
- efficient time management and ability to multitask
- stone setting experience is a plus
Must have excellent communication skills since you will be working as part of a team. We are a growing company that produces a large amount of jewelry, you must be willing to embrace repetition as a challenge or mantra. FT position is five days a week in our jewelry studio in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Email a resumé, cover letter, and images of your work. Please make sure “JEWELER APPLICATION” is in the subject line.