We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
IN-STORE JEWELER - Part Time
We are looking for someone with some jewelry making experience who is interested in working with us on Fridays and Saturdays (and possibly Sundays) for five hours each day. While this job involves jewelry it is not specifically a jewelry making job. However it is customer facing and does require some basic jewelry skills. (We will train you on the rest!)
Provide exceptional and personalized service to customers
Help cultivate a warm and inviting shopping experience
Be detail oriented and observant
Must have some jewelry making experience. Should be very comfortable with small scale assembly (think tiny chains and jump rings!), working with gold and precious stones.
Consistent and reliable availability on the schedule we set together
Someone who understands that customer service is the MOST important thing
Can think on your feet and possesses good common sense
Passionate about all things Catbird
Please email and tell us about yourself - do not just send a resumé. Make sure to write "IN-STORE JEWELER" in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
QUALITY CONTROL ASSISTANT - Full Time
Catbird is looking for a detail oriented person to join our Quality Control Team as a Quality Control Assistant!
Responsibilites include but are not limited to:
- Visually inspecting all jewelry produced in house to meet specifications and established standards
- Collect and input quality information, including data entry and photo documentation
- Communicate quality concerns and product information with QC Coordinator, Jewelers, Work Planner, Trainers and Merchandising
Requirements and Experience:
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and works with a sense of urgency.
- 1-2 years of experience in the jewelry industry - knowledge of general jewelry terminology and fabrication is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to manage sensitive information with discretion
- Knowledge of G Suite, experience with Team Work preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Full time position
Applicant emails can be sent to email@example.com.
SALES ASSOCIATE - Part Time
We are looking for an experienced Sales Associate to work weekends plus one weekday with the option to pick up other available shifts in our busy Bedford Avenue store.
All Catbird sales associates represent the brand ensuring the highest standards of customer service. Retail experience an absolute must.
- Provide exceptional and personalized service to customers
- Help cultivate a warm and inviting shopping experience
- Assist managers in restocking, cleaning and tagging merchandise
- Be detail oriented and observant during the POS process
- 1+ year(s) of retail experience
- Consistant availablity on weekend days
- Someone who understands that customer service is the MOST important thing
- Can think on your feet and posesses good common sense
- Passionate about all things Catbird