SIZING AND REPAIRS
Thank you for reaching out! Before you send your jewelry back to us, please make sure to read the below information carefully, and make sure you’ve spoken with a Catbird team member!
- Please fill out our Resize / Repair Form. When you have finished, you will get an email confirmation. Please print out your email confirmation and include it in your package back to us. This form is required for all re-size or repair requests. Return shipping is free.
- We recommend shipping all items back to Catbird HQ by creating a UPS label using the link below:
- Fees associated with repairs or resizes are subject to change. Quotes may be provided via email, but are only confirmed once our studio / designer has seen the piece in person.
- Please read our warranty here. Any repairs or work not done by Catbird or the designers we carry will void this warranty.
- We can not be held responsible for lost packages and are not liable if your package is lost or damaged. Please hold on to your tracking number for your reference.
- Upon receiving your package, our Merchandise Support Team will reach out to you with an approximate lead time and estimated cost of service.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate repairs for international customers.
Please contact us with any questions! We are here to help!