SIZING AND REPAIRS
Before you send your jewelry back to us, please make sure to read the below information carefully, and make sure you’ve spoken with a Catbird team member. Please be sure to include all required paperwork with your repair/resize, otherwise you may experience processing delays.
STEP 1: Fill out this form.
STEP 2: Check your email for your confirmation.
STEP 3: Print out your confirmation and include it in your package back to us. You must include a printout of this form with your package back to us, whether shipping or dropping off at one of our stores. Not including this will significantly delay the process.
- Fees associated with repairs or resizes are subject to change. Quotes may be provided via email, but are only confirmed once our studio / designer has seen the piece in person.
- Please use secure packaging to send your jewelry back to us. We recommend using the original packaging when possible. For necklaces, we recommend a zip-loc bag with the chain secured in the loc. You can also tape it to paper to avoid tangling.
- Please read our warranty here. Any repairs or work not done by Catbird or the designers we carry will void this warranty.
- We can not be held responsible for lost packages and are not liable if your package is lost or damaged. Please hold on to your tracking number for your reference.
- Upon receiving your package, our Merchandise Support Team will reach out to you with an approximate lead time and estimated cost of service.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate repairs for international customers.
Please contact us with any questions! We are here to help!