Cosmic Dance Ring
Triangle, marquise, baguette, pear and round cut diamonds set in shining gold; different cuts of diamonds for different kinds of love. A ring that asks what it means for the stars to align. Made by Leo Black, a long-time Catbird who moved to Los Angeles; this ring is drenched in California sun.
See "Details" for item specifics (carat weight, metal, etc)
- solid 14k gold
- 4.5 x 2.5mm marquise white diamond
- 3.5 x 1.25mm baguette white diamond
- 3 x 2mm teardrop white diamond
- 1.4mm star set round white diamond
- 1.6mm round white diamond
- 1.3mm round white diamond
- tiny hand engraved star inside back of band
- band tapers 7.5mm to 3.5mm
- made in Los Angeles
We'll get back to you as quickly as we can! If you'd prefer to speak directly to our customer service team, we can be reached during business hours at 718-599-2340.
We're here to help! And, to chat about jewelry, which just happens to be our favorite subject.