Hall of Mirrors Ring
Let's hold hands and walk down the hall of mirrors — a ring that shines and lights the way. An emerald cut center stone contains symmetry and romance. Graceful, looks beautiful on its own or paired with others - designed to work solo or in a stack. Suitable for an occasion, for every day, or the occasion of everyday.
The Hall of Mirrors Ring is made with recycled diamonds and 100% recycled solid 14k gold in our Brooklyn studio.
- 100% recycled solid 14k gold and platinum
- recycled white diamonds
- one 3.9 x 2.9mm emerald brilliant cut white diamond, 0.25 ct
- two 2.8mm round brilliant cut white diamond, 0.18 ct
- two 1.8mm round brilliant cut white diamond, 0.05 ct
- 0.48 total ct
- 1.5mm band width
- made in our Brooklyn studio
We'll get back to you as quickly as we can! If you'd prefer to speak directly to our customer service team, we can be reached during business hours at 718-599-2340.
We're here to help! And, to chat about jewelry, which just happens to be our favorite subject.