What We Love
Short for "Holy Moly that’s a tiny cannoli!". A small charm that joyfully proclaims: turn up with love to life's party.
Part of the Big Little Charm Collection, the tiniest charms from one of the world's tiniest stores. Made to be slipped on a Catbird chain or hoop or bracelet (or one of your own!), these are small charms with big dreams.
The pearls in the Catbird collection are sourced from a second generation family farm where an emphasis is placed on clean water; freshwater pearl cultivation does not require the introduction of heavy chemicals into the water stream.
Shop our other charms here.
- 100% recycled solid 14k yellow gold
- 3mm x 5mm total length
- 2 freshwater cultured white pearls, approx 2.5mm - 3mm each
- made in our Brooklyn studio
The Golden Rule of Pearl Care: "Last Thing On First Thing Off". Pearls are more vulnerable to the chemicals found in cosmetics, hair spray, hair dye, and perfume. And pearls do NOT like chlorine - neither in swimming pools or even regular showers. Pearls should ONLY be cleaned with a soft cloth moistened with water and the little bit of ivory soap.
More Like This
- Tinsel Choker, White Gold$198.00
- Tiny Hearts Choker, Silver$68.00
- Lover's Chain$848.00
- Greco Lariat Necklace$218.00
- Tinsel Chain, Yellow Gold$248.00
- Lover's Bracelet$348.00
- Swimming Pool Bracelet$248.00
- Little Disco Bracelet$148.00
- 1976 Bracelet$144.00
- Tinsel Chain, Rose Gold$248.00
- Tiny Hearts Choker, Yellow Gold$234.00
- Tinsel Anklet$158.00
- Little Disco Chain$298.00
- Sweet Nothing Bracelet$98.00
- Swimming Pool Collar$468.00
- Tinsel Chain, White Gold$248.00
- Neapolitan Bracelet$148.00
Catbird jewelry is made with love in our Brooklyn studio and with the help of a few trusted partners using over 95% recycled gold, 95% recycled diamonds, and ethically sourced precious stones.