Jackie Cameo Necklace
A one-of-a-kind necklace, designed by Catbird using an antique moonstone cameo from the collection of Vito Giallo — 92 year old artist, antiques dealer, and quintessential New Yorker.
Jackie was an American first lady turned book editor who shopped at Vito’s Madison Avenue antiques store, just across the way from the Carlyle Hotel. She comported herself with dignity and grace and made a deep impression on Vito.
Made in our Brooklyn studio using 100% recycled gold chain and recycled diamonds.
In honor of our collaboration with Vito, the Catbird Giving Fund is proud to make a donation of $30,000 to SAGE, a national advocacy and services organization in their mission to look out for LGBTQ+ elders.
Please note, these gems contain natural inclusions and imperfections which are consistent with their age and provenance. Each one was chosen by the Catbird team for their heritage and beauty.
- 100% recycled solid 14k yellow gold chain
- solid 14k yellow gold clasp
- 20" chain
- one 16mm x 12mm antique oval moonstone
- one 2mm recycled round brilliant cut white diamond, 0.038 ct
- four 1.8mm recycled round brilliant cut white diamonds, 0.105 ct
- eight 1.5mm recycled round brilliant cut white diamonds, 0.15 ct
- four 1.3mm recycled round brilliant cut white diamonds, 0.048 ct
- 0.341 total ct
- one of a kind
- made in our Brooklyn studio
We'll get back to you as quickly as we can! If you'd prefer to speak directly to our customer service team, we can be reached during business hours at 718-599-2340.
We're here to help! And, to chat about jewelry, which just happens to be our favorite subject.