Juno The Swan
An elegantly modern, instant heirloom engagement ring with classic lines and proportions. Juno couples effortlessly with a multitude of wedding bands; shape shifting in mood and era depending upon the pairing. Made to last a lifetime, the collection is set and hand-finished in our Williamsburg, Brooklyn studio by our expert team of in-house jewelers. All stones set in Juno the Swan are recycled white diamonds. Also available with cultivated diamonds. See "Details" for item specifics (carat weight, metal, etc).
View all of our Swans here.
Made by us in our Brooklyn studio with 100% recycled materials.
- 100% recycled solid 14k gold and platinum
- 6mm brilliant cut recycled white diamond 1.0 ct
- two 4 x 3mm brilliant pear cut recycled white diamonds .13 cts each
- total carat weight: 1.27 ct
- center diamond is G color and VS1 clarity (GIA certified)
- setting and band made with solid 14k gold or platinum
- 1.25mm band width
- made in our Brooklyn studio
We'll get back to you as quickly as we can! If you'd prefer to speak directly to our customer service team, we can be reached during business hours at 718-599-2340.
We're here to help! And, to chat about jewelry, which just happens to be our favorite subject.