Juno The Swan
An elegantly modern, instant heirloom engagement ring with classic lines and proportions. Juno couples effortlessly with a multitude of wedding bands; shape shifting in mood and era depending upon the pairing. Deceptively strong, with our signature delicate proportions.
Made to last a lifetime, the collection is set and hand-finished in our Williamsburg, Brooklyn studio by our expert team of in-house jewelers.Also available with lab-grown diamonds.
View all of our Swans here.
This ring is made with guaranteed recycled diamonds, and comes with a Catbird Certificate of Authenticity.
- 100% recycled solid 14k gold and platinum
- 6mm brilliant cut recycled white diamond 1.0 ct
- two 4 x 3mm brilliant pear cut recycled white diamonds .13 cts each
- total carat weight: 1.27 ct
- center stone is E-J, nearly colorless to colorless
- VS1-SI2 quality, hand-picked to insure beauty and quality
- setting and band made with solid 14k gold or platinum
- 1.25mm band width
- made in our Brooklyn studio
We'll get back to you as quickly as we can! If you'd prefer to speak directly to our customer service team, we can be reached during business hours at 718-599-2340.
We're here to help! And, to chat about jewelry, which just happens to be our favorite subject.