Spring Fairy Ring, Diamond
A glistening, a gathering – buds firing off like fireworks, synapses, birds in the trees, city lights, street lights at dusk and dawn.
In a palette of stones like the flurry of a fairy wing — flickering rose cuts, recycled diamonds. A ring for an occasion, for every day, or the occasion of everyday.
Made in our Brooklyn studio with 100% recycled solid 14k gold and recycled diamonds.
- 100% recycled solid 14k gold
- 1.1mm band width
- two 1.7mm brilliant round white diamonds, G-H, SI2-SI3
- two 1.5mm brilliant round white diamonds, G-H, SI
- two 2mm rose cut round white diamonds, G-H, SI3-I1
- approx 0.08 tcw
- made in our Brooklyn studio with recycled and conflict-free diamonds
We'll get back to you as quickly as we can! If you'd prefer to speak directly to our customer service team, we can be reached during business hours at 718-599-2340.
We're here to help! And, to chat about jewelry, which just happens to be our favorite subject.
Catbird jewelry is made with love in our Brooklyn studio and with the help of a few trusted partners using over 95% recycled gold, 95% recycled diamonds, and ethically sourced precious stones.