Swan Lake Ring
Shimmering rose cut diamonds like swans bobbing on a lake, expertly set by Catbird jewelers in a burbling pool of cool, shining gold. Works beautifully on its own, or paired with others. Mimics the arc and curve of your finger, sitting close and low. A ring for an occasion, for every day, or the occasion of everyday.
The Swan Lake Ring is made with ethically sourced diamonds and 100% recycled solid 14k gold in our Brooklyn studio.
- 100% recycled solid 14k gold and platinum
- ethically sourced diamonds
- one 4.9 x 3.4mm oval rose cut white diamond, 0.2 ct
- two 3.9 x 2.9mm oval rose cut white diamonds, 0.1 ct
- two 2.8mm round rose cut white diamonds, 0.07 ct
- two 1.85mm round rose cut white diamonds, 0.02 ct
- 0.4 total ct
- 2.0mm x 1.30mm band width and thickness
- made in our Brooklyn studio
We'll get back to you as quickly as we can! If you'd prefer to speak directly to our customer service team, we can be reached during business hours at 718-599-2340.
We're here to help! And, to chat about jewelry, which just happens to be our favorite subject.
Catbird jewelry is made with love in our Brooklyn studio and with the help of a few trusted partners using over 95% recycled gold, 95% recycled diamonds, and ethically sourced precious stones.