The Met Button Souvenir Charm
The dearly departed Met admission button but tiny, shiny, and solid gold on a Met Red silk cord. Can be worn on the cord, or slipped on a chain.
A symbol of a New York that was, and that could be again. No trip to the Met was complete without pocketing a little admission button in the bright color-of-the-day. Retired in 2013 after a 42-year run, the Met button lives on in memory, and now gold.
- solid 14k yellow gold pendant
- 7.9mm diameter
- 14mm total length including bail
- strung on 24.5" quilter's silk
- made in Catbird's Brooklyn studio with ethically sourced materials
- Quilter's silk should not be washed. Please remove the charm from thread in order to clean.
We'll get back to you as quickly as we can! If you'd prefer to speak directly to our customer service team, we can be reached during business hours at 718-599-2340.
We're here to help! And, to chat about jewelry, which just happens to be our favorite subject.