What We Love
How to make humble days shine. A nod to our Williamsburg neighbors, with freshly scrubbed lace-curtained windows, who leave bits of tinsel round their front gates all year round. The Tinsel Chain will catch the low winter light, the high winter sun, and radiate cheer, all at once. Makes for a beautiful drape and casts a flinty glow; mixes expertly with the Sweet Nothing and 1976, stands strong (and shiny!) on its own.
The longest chain in our collection thus far, inspired by Joan Didion’s signature fine-as-her-prose gold chain, on radiant display in the 2017 documentary, The Center Will Not Hold.
Made with 100% recycled 14k solid gold chain.
- 100% recycled solid 14k yellow gold chain
- adjustable 21 - 23"
- ethically sourced gold
- made by us in Brooklyn
More Like This
- Spork Charm, Yellow Gold$350.00
- The Light You Shed Token$48.00
- Puffy Heart Charm$580.00
- Mermaid's Treasure Charm$38.00
- Letter Cutie Charm$199.00
- Morning Glory Poem Charm$178.00
- Zodiac Pendant$336.00
- Gumball Pearl Charm$54.00
- Aphrodite Vessel$750.00
- Dewy Diamond Rose Charm$225.00
- Rose Poem Charm$158.00
- Narcissus Poem Charm$178.00
- Daffodil Poem Charm$178.00
- Dainty Heart Charm$55.00
Catbird jewelry is made with love in our Brooklyn studio and with the help of a few trusted partners using over 95% recycled gold, 95% recycled diamonds, and ethically sourced precious stones.