What We Love
Our favorite, the Gumball Pearl, this time in a special shade of violet — a moody and mysterious pearl, we chose the exact color as an homage to Leith’s magazine, Violet.
In honor of our collection with Leith Clark, the Catbird Giving Fund has proudly donated to Women for Women International.
Made in our Brooklyn studio with 100% recycled solid 14k gold.
See all chain options here.
- 100% recycled solid 14k yellow gold
- 9-10mm round freshwater cultured pink violet pearl
- made in our Brooklyn studio
The Golden Rule of Pearl Care: "Last Thing On First Thing Off". Pearls are more vulnerable to the chemicals found in cosmetics, hair spray, hair dye, and perfume. And pearls do NOT like chlorine - neither in swimming pools or even regular showers. Pearls should ONLY be cleaned with a soft cloth moistened with water and the little bit of ivory soap.
More Like This
- Sweet Nothing Anklet$134.00
- Hundred Summers Anklet$148.00
- Tinsel Chain, White Gold$248.00
- Tinsel Bracelet, Rose Gold$128.00
- Hundred Summers Collar$188.00
- 1976 Bracelet$144.00
- Lover's Chain$848.00
- Little Disco Bracelet$148.00
- Sweet Nothing Choker, Silver$48.00
- Swimming Pool Bracelet$248.00
- Little Disco Choker$264.00
- Tinsel Chain, Rose Gold$248.00
- Tinsel Choker, White Gold$198.00
- Tiny Hearts Choker, Yellow Gold$234.00
- Sweet Nothing Bracelet$98.00
- Tinsel Anklet$158.00