Violette the Swan, Supreme
A new swan is born. We labored over her graceful proportions to beautifully mimics the arc and curve of your finger, sitting close and low. Violette the Swan, Supreme shines with abandon and is sustainably set with 100% recycled diamonds reclaimed from jewelry that was waiting for a second life. Jewelry as poetry meets jewelry with a conscience. See "Details" for item specifics (carat weight, metal, etc).
The Swans are elegantly modern, instant heirloom engagement rings with classic lines and proportions; three stones to echo life’s past, present, and future. Each ring couples flawlessly with a multitude of wedding bands—shape shifting in mood and era depending upon the pairing. Made to last a lifetime, the collection is set and hand-finished in our Brooklyn studio by our expert team of in-house jewelers.
View all of our Swans here.
Made by us in our Brooklyn studio with 100% recycled materials.
- 100% recycled solid 14k gold setting
- 1mm band with 12 pave set white diamonds
- .70 ct brilliant cut recycled white diamond
- two .13 ct brilliant cut pear recycled white diamonds
- center stone is E-J, near colorless to colorless
- VS1-SI2 quality, hand-picked to insure beauty and quality
- 1.03 total carat weight
- each ring comes with GIA certification
- made in our Brooklyn studio
- additional information on recycled diamonds here
We'll get back to you as quickly as we can! If you'd prefer to speak directly to our customer service team, we can be reached during business hours at 718-599-2340.
We're here to help! And, to chat about jewelry, which just happens to be our favorite subject.