Violette the Swan
A new swan is born. We labored over her graceful proportions to beautifully mimics the arc and curve of your finger, sitting close and low. Violette the Swan shines with abandon and is sustainably set with 100% recycled diamonds reclaimed from jewelry that was waiting for a second life. Jewelry as poetry meets jewelry with a conscience. See "Details" for item specifics (carat weight, metal, etc).
The Swans are elegantly modern, instant heirloom engagement rings with classic lines and proportions; three stones to echo life’s past, present, and future. Each ring couples flawlessly with a multitude of wedding bands—shape shifting in mood and era depending upon the pairing. Made to last a lifetime, the collection is set and hand-finished in our Brooklyn studio by our expert team of in-house jewelers.
View all of our Swans here.
Financing options available in partnership with Affirm.
- solid 14k gold setting and 1mm band
- approx .72 - .8 ct brilliant cut recycled white diamond
- two .152 ct brilliant cut pear white diamonds
- center stone is E-J, near colorless to colorless
- VS1-SI2 quality, hand-picked to insure beauty and quality
- approx 1.02 - 1.1 total carat weight
- each ring comes with GIA certifiation
- made in our Brooklyn studio
- additional information on recycled diamonds here