What We Love
A ring for a night in St. Petersburg: winter air blooming, chandeliers swinging low, crystal goblets swaying. Makes for the most romantic offering of love. Made exlusively for us by Elisa Solomon.
- Available in solid 18k gold or platinum (pictured in platinum)
- 1.5mm band width, approx 25 points
- Two baguettes, approx 10 points
- One 2mm center marquise stone, approx 10 points
- surrounding marquis melee, 6 points
- Made in New York with conflict-free diamonds
Instant heirlooms and rings to be passed along from parent to child; Elisa's work is centered on family and personal narratives. Carried at Catbird since 2008.
Shipping & Returns